Integrate.com is a licensee of the TRUSTe Privacy Program. TRUSTe is an independent, organization whose mission is to build user’s trust and confidence in the Internet by promoting the use of fair information practices. This privacy statement covers the Web site integrate.com. Because this Web site wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices and have its privacy practices reviewed for compliance by TRUSTe.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Integrate Support at email@example.com. If you do not receive acknowledgement of your inquiry or your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should contact TRUSTe at http://watchdog.truste.com/pvr.php?page=complaint&url
TRUSTe will then serve as a liaison with us to resolve your concerns.
Integrate may collect personal information and data including, but not limited to, application and Website usage data, file transfer and viewing data, email and personal contact information, and other identifiable information. Integrate may use technological means for tagging and tracking data including, but not limited to, harmless cookies, clear .GIFs, and other technologies to track and correlate data.
Specifically, but not limited to, the following information is collected:
- User Provided Data: Users may provide personally identifiable information (such as a name, credit card data, address, telephone, and an email address) as well as sensitive information (such as Tax ID or Social Security Number) to Integrate when choosing to participate in the services and activities available on the Website (collectively, the "Services").
- Cookies: Cookies, a harmless small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters, are deployed to your computer so as to uniquely identify your presence and use. Integrate may use session cookies and persistent cookies for the purpose of tracking various important data. Use of these cookies can also help to speed your access to the Website as they serve as 'reminders' as to who you are to our programming. While we recommend that you allow these cookies to perform their tasks, you may adjust your computer's settings to restrict or refuse them. However, some features or sections of the Website may not function properly, or not all, if the ability to accept cookies is disabled. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
- Clear .GIFs: Integrate may choose to utilize "clear .GIFs" to track the online usage patterns of our Users in a non-personally identifiable manner. Additionally, Integrate may also use clear .GIFs in HTML-based emails dispatched to Users so as to track which emails are being opened by the recipients. This act helps Integrate to determine active and inactive email addresses.
- Log File Data: When Users log-in to their Integrate account, our servers will automatically record and archive certain information that web-browsers send whenever visiting a website. These server logs may include information vital to validating the User's authorization to access the account. Information, such as a Web request, Internet Protocol (the "IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring pages, exit pages and visited URLs, platform type, click counts, pages viewed and in what order, time spent, the date and time of the request, and other important data is necessary to validate and authorize a User's entry and activity on the Website.
- Personally identifiable information submitted by a User is used to operate, maintain, and provide features, general and unique, of the Website for the User's use and pleasure.
- All personal information, data, or content that you, the User, voluntarily disclose to the Website become available to other Users and can be collected and used by others. Your account Username is displayed to other Users when you negotiate pricing, edit campaign information, or upload creative through the Website.
- Integrate does use your personally identifiable and certain non-personally identifiable information, such as but not limited to, anonymous User usage data, browser type, cookies, IP addresses, clickstream data, and the like, to improve the quality and use designs of the Website through analysis of this data and trends.
- Integrate uses clear .GIFs and log file data to: (i) provide custom content and preferences; (ii) remember information necessary for logging in to your Website account so as to save you time in re-entering such information; (iii) monitor the impact and effectiveness of Integrate marketing efforts; (iv) monitor aggregate metrics providing detailed data on User activities while on the Website; (v) track your submissions, entries, and status.
- Users have the ability to indirectly communicate with each other via dashboard activities. These activities include: negotiation of lead pricing; the start, pause, and stop of a campaign; the upload of campaign creative; and the edit of campaign criteria.
Disclosure of Information
- Integrate reserves the right to disclose personally identifiable and/or non-personally identifiable information that is believed, in good faith, to be appropriate or necessary for the purpose of enforcing the Integrate Terms of Service, or other governing Integrate policies. Other causes of release of data may be due to, but not limited to: (i) taking precautions against liability issues; (ii) to assist government enforcement agencies; (iii) to investigate and defend Integrate against third party claims or allegations; (iv) to protect the security or integrity of the Website and/or Services; and/or (v) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Integrate, Users of the Website, or others.
- Integrate does not share your personally identifiable information with other non-affiliated third party companies for their commercial use or marketing use without your consent, except as part of a specific program, feature, or campaign for which you will have the ability to opt-out.
- Integrate does share non-personally identifiable information, such as anonymous User data and traffic data, with interested third parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns and trends analysis for certain content, advertisements, promotions, services, and/or functionality of the Website.
- Integrate may release any information available if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with law or the powers of government enforcement agencies. Other causes for release of information could be for needs to comply with copyright laws or to respond to a court order, subpoena, and/or search warrant.
Decline to Accept
You may, of course, decline to submit or allow the submission of personally identifiable information through the Website, in which case Integrate may not be able to provide certain Services to you, if any at all. You may, at any time, update or edit your profile information and email preferences by visiting your Integrate account profile page.
Links and Third Party Advertisers
Integrate allows other companies, also referred to as Third Party Advertisers, Ad Servers, or Ad Networks (collectively, the "Advertisers") to serve advertisements via the Website. These Advertisers may use technology to send directly to your Web browser advertisements and links that appear on the Website. This technology may capture certain non-personally identifiable data, such as your IP address, etc. This technology may also measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to personalize the advertising content you may view on the Website.
In an effort to provide maximum protection of User's privacy, Integrate routinely utilizes commercially reasonable physical, technical, and managerial safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. However, Integrate cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Integrate or place upon the Website and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive said transmission of personal information, Integrate engages commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems and the personal information you provided to our custody. This is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, altered, disclosed, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as social security number or TaxID) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
The European Union ("EU") maintains strict privacy laws. These rules differ significantly from the laws of the United States of America ("US"). To reconcile these differences, the US and the EU have created a safe harbor ("Safe Harbor") that defines mutually acceptable privacy operations. For more information see www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
Updating or Correcting Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire to use the Integrate service, you may correct or update it by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
Integrate complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) and does recognize the responsibility to protect the privacy of young children at all times and to the best of everyone's ability. For that reason, Integrate does not knowingly collect or maintain any information via the Website from persons under the age of thirteen (13), and no part of our Website is directed to persons under the age of thirteen (13). If an underage person provides such information and Integrate has unknowingly collected said information, then Integrate will take the appropriate steps to delete this information immediately.
Transfer of Rights
Should Integrate be acquired, merged, or endeavor to become closed for business, Integrate reserves the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information collected, during the due course of business, from Users of the Website. This information may be held as part of any such acquisition, merger, sale, or other change of control or business entity status.
In the unlikely event of a bankruptcy, assignment for the benefit of creditors, insolvency, receivership, reorganization, or the application of laws or legally recognized enforcements and/or actions, Integrate may not be able to control how Users' personal information is accessed, treated, transferred, and/or used. In any of these circumstances, you hold harmless and indemnify Integrate owner(s), officers, directors, employees, agents, and assignees from and against any claims of responsibility, damages, costs, debts, losses, liabilities, obligations, fees and/or expenses.
You may contact Integrate Customer Service at:
Attention: Customer Service
4900 N. Scottsdale Rd. #4000
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Direct Dial (International): (1)866-478-0326
Changes and Updates
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
This Agreement and all Integrate policies are written and executed in English, which is considered the prevailing language for purposes of interpretation or laws of contract. If this Agreement is translated into any other language, the English version shall be considered the primary binding legal document.
DATE OF MODIFICATION: May 13, 2010