Cost per Fan (CPF)
Amplify consumer-brand engagement with the Cost per Fan (CPF) model. This performance marketing campaign type generates Facebook “Likes” and Twitter Followers for your company’s social pages, expanding your organization’s brand awareness and the efficiency of your corporate social presence.
Drive Facebook "Likes"
Use targeted Facebook display or sponsored story advertisements to pinpoint and reach consumers with specific characteristics and interests, targeting at a granular level; more than 10,000 data points enable Buyers to focus their performance marketing Facebook outreach in multiple categories:
- Location – country, city, geographic radius, zip
- Demographics – age, gender, birthday, relationship status, language, education, work
- Connections – current “Likes,” friends of current “Likes”
Capitalize on the viral brand acceptance generated by social media users with a “Like” buy:
- Up to 10% of "Likes" come virally during a "Like" buy, yielding free "Likes"
- Buying “Likes” not only provides initial branding, but also enables multiple re-engagement opportunities via News Feed impressions, photo views and user comments
Generate Twitter Followers
Twitter serves content in an engaging, user-friendly manner for increased sharing and viral exposure across all Followers.
- Nurture current customer relationships
- Expand your social reach to encompass a new, larger group of consumers
- Target and reach a specific audience on a more personal level
- Build long-term customer loyalty
Access Unique Advantages
Understanding the importance of and viral power inherent to social media in the modern performance marketing space, Integrate’s solutions incorporate thorough market research, unmatched technology and social outlet expertise to connect Buyers with their ideal audience.
- Drive traffic directly to a continually updating stream of news and links from your business
- Expand brand awareness by showcasing your feed in real time
- Access viral reach – every fan action is visible to their entire network of friends
- Gain new customers by triggering social buying instinct
- Present coupons, discounts and more with the Fan incentive
- Engage with new users in a highly frequented, familiar setting
Contact an Integrate social media specialist to learn more about generating positive earned media.