We talk about it all the time. Marketing is changing. Marketers own more of the customer lifecycle than ever before. And they’re being charged with creating exceptional experiences to engage those customers while driving ever-increasing contributions to pipeline and revenue. They’re building demand centers.
The demand marketers powering those centers face new challenges every day. It’s a tough job and many have a hard time keeping up with the pace, let alone innovating. But there are definitely some standout pros rising to new heights and changing the game of what it means to be a demand marketer.
Recently, Integrate and Heinz Marketing set out to recognize 40 demand marketers who are accomplishing big things within their organizations. We announced an open call for nominations. Over the course of three months, we received several hundred submissions that highlighted some of the great work demand generation and marketing ops pros are doing and defined what it means to be a game changer.
Last week, the judges went to work to narrow it down to the Top 40 Demand Marketing Game Changers. What a task. How do you decide: Who’s the best and brightest? Who’s driving the most value? Who’s not only leading the way to the future of marketing, but also leaving a trail for others to follow?
Somehow, they did it. We have our list. (I do feel though that it’s important to acknowledge that there are so many great marketers out there that we could never include them all. The judges could only recognize people who were nominated and even then they had to make some tough choices.)
As Matt Heinz said, “This is an incredible group of marketers who collectively and individually are teaching the rest of us what it means to be revenue responsible and revenue centric. They’re not afraid to take risks, make mistakes, and push the envelope while delivering material, measurable impact for their organizations.”
I’m pleased to introduce the 2016 Top 40 Demand Marketing Game Changers:
- Adam New-Waterson, CMO, LeanData
- Alex Papillaud, Marketing Director of Global Demand Center, Intel
- Alex Shipillo, Director of Demand Generation, Influitive
- Ashleigh Davis, Sr. Marketing Mgr of Demand Generation & Marketing Ops, Trend Micro
- Beki Scarbrough, MarTech, Automation & Demand Generation Expert
- Charles Eichenbaum, Director of Marketing Technology & Operations, Microsoft
- Danny McKeever, Director of Marketing Operations, Lookout
- Dave Rigotti, Head of Marketing, Bizible
- Eddie Morales, Director of Demand Generation, Revel Systems
- Elle Woulfe, VP of Marketing, LookBookHQ
- Emily Wingrove, Director of Marketing, Social123
- Greg Manetti, Sr. Manager of Marketing Ops, Red Hat
- Hana Abaza, VP of Marketing, Uberflip
- Heather Berggren, Global Strategy & Innovation, Dell
- Jason Seeba, Head of Marketing, BloomReach
- Jen McAdams, Sr. Director of Demand Generation & Field Marketing, Ixia
- Jenna Keegan, Director of Demand Generation, Attend
- Jenifer Metz, Director of Marketing Technologies, Oracle
- Jessica Weimer, Director of Global Demand Generation, ServiceNow
- Jim Williams, VP of Marketing, Influitive
- Joe Gelata, Head of Global Demand Gen & Revenue Operations, Vidyard
- John Dering, Director of Marketing Programs, Demandbase
- Julia Stead, Director of Demand Generation, Invoca
- Kenan Frager, Director of Demand Generation, ON24
- Maria Pergolino, SVP of Marketing, Apttus
- Michelle Duckett, Marketing Ops Manager, Blackbaud
- Mike Turner, Sr. Manager Lead-to-Revenue Marketing, Textron Aviation
- Nick Ezzo, VP of Demand Generation, Host Analytics
- Nikki Nixon, Director of #FlipMyFunnel, Terminus
- Nima Asrar Hashighi, Director of Digital & Analytics, MuleSoft
- Paige Lubawy, Sr. Manager of Demand Generation, Charles Schwab
- Peter Isaacson, CMO, Demandbase
- Sangram Vajre, CMO, Terminus
- Scott Fingerhut, WW VP of Demand Generation, Elastic
- Stephanie McArthur, Program Manager of Global Integrated Marketing, CA Technologies
- Tom Kahana, Director of Marketing Operations & Demand Center, Infusionsoft
- Tommy Jenkins, Director of Digital Optimization, Red Hat
- Tony Yang, VP of Demand Generation, Mintigo
- Tracy Eiler, CMO, InsideView
- Travis Taylor, Director of Global Demand Center, Veritas
Thanks to everyone who submitted a nomination and congratulations to all who won. It's been an honor to facilitate this process.
If you're curious as to what's next, we're currently planning the Game Changers in Action Webinar which will take place on June 29th. I invite you to join us for this valuable opportunity to learn from three of the Game Changers and understand the secrets behind their winning strategies. You can register for the webinar here.
If you save your spot now, you'll be among the first to receive the "120 Tips & Tactics of Demand Marketing's Top 40 Game Changers" eBook (as soon as it's off the digital presses!).