You’ve heard it before. Everyone’s talking about it. Marketing is getting revenue-focused. Nearly 30% of B2B marketing orgs report that they now have a revenue quota. Making this shift is no easy task and many are struggling to keep up.
Through the 2018 B2B Game Changers Spotlight, and with the help of six industry experts, we found 43 revenue-focused marketers who are changing the game and adding significant value to their businesses. These marketing leaders and practitioners are going beyond a singular focus of multi-channel experiences, data analysis or tech implementation. They’re orchestrating people, processes, data and technology to make meaningful contributions to revenue.
Who Are the Top Revenue Marketers?
The 2018 #B2BGameChangers are trailblazers forging new paths for the rest of the industry to follow. We hope their work inspires you to challenge the status quo and think bigger.
I’m thrilled to introduce this year’s #B2BGameChangers.
- Aditi Uppal | Marketing Automation Systems Manager | Terradata
- Ali Biggs | Director of Marketing, RollWorks | AdRoll Group
- Amanda Carty | Chief Marketing Officer | Diligent
- Amy Horgan | Director, Global Campaigns | Dynatrace
- Caroline Japic | Chief Marketing Officer | Pramata
- Colin Day | Chief Marketing Officer | Bluprint Global
- Corrine Sklar | Chief Marketing Officer | Bluewolf, an IBM Company
- Dan Ahmadi | Director of Demand Generation | Outreach
- Diana Buxton | CMO, Financial Services | Cognizant
- Erin Cresta | VP Global Digital Marketing & Operations | Hortonworks
- Erin Lee | Managing Director, Marketing & Event Technology | BIO
- Heather Berggren | Sr. Director, Campaigns & Demand Generation | Box
- Hideo Esaka | VP Marketing, Corporate Segment | Thomson Reuters
- Hussam AlMukhtar | Senior Demand Generation Manager | Financial Force
- Jeanniey Mullen | Chief Marketing Officer | Mercer
- Jeff Canada | Manager, Marketing Growth & Operations | Quantcast
- Jen Holtvluwer | Sr. Director, NA Marketing & Business Development | Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
- Jennifer Shore | Director of Demand Generation | Thomas
- Jenny Rothenberg | Audience Development Manager | Industry Dive
- Jeremy Collins | Director, Marketing | BrightEdge
- Jess Weimer | Head of Global Demand & Growth Marketing | Magento, an Adobe Company
- Jessica Fewless | VP, ABM Strategy, Field & Channel Marketing | Demandbase
- Jim D’Arcangelo | SVP, Growth Marketing | UpCity
- Joe Paone | Campaign Programs Manager | Splunk
- Karin Holmgren | Sr. Marketing Operations Manager | Pitney Bowes
- Kavita Samuel | Director, Global Operations | Symantec
- Kristen Wendel | Marketing Operations Director | FullStory
- Lizi De Jong Reuveni | Director AMER Digital Marketing |VMware
- Loren Robeck | Marketing Tech and Operations Manager | Glassdoor
- Maria Pergolino | Chief Marketing Officer | Anaplan
- Matthew Mullin | Global Director, Marketing Operations & Technology | Tenable
- Mervyn Alamgir | Sr. Director, Digital Marketing | TIBCO
- Michelle Ballauf | Digital Marketing Manager | Spectrum Enterprise
- Nima Asrar Haghighi | Sr. Director of Digital Demand Generation & Marketing Operations | Mulesoft
- Nina Wooten | Director, Demand Generation | DiscoverOrg
- Omar Al-Sinjari | Sr. Digital Marketing Manager | McKesson/RelayHealth Pharmacy
- Pamela Guyton-Micheles | Sr. Manager Demand Generation & International Programs | Avalara
- Paul Green | Director, Marketing Technologies | Extreme Networks
- Raime Merriman | Strategic Marketing Director | Hubb
- Rob Whiteley | Chief Marketing Officer | NGINX
- Sameer Khan | Director of Marketing Analytics Ops | Direct Energy
- Sandra Wilkins | Manager of Marketing Operations | AvidXchange
- Shawn McKee | VP of Marketing | WebPT
Congratulations to these 43 pros for their game-changing work. Thank you for setting an example for the rest of us to follow.
How Did We Select the B2B Revenue Marketing Game Changers?
With so many generic lists determined by vague social algorithms, we strive to ensure that the B2B Game Changers Spotlight is an objective program that honors marketing pros who have demonstrated exemplary work and results. Each year, the program kicks off with a 90-day open call for nominations, during which time anyone can submit nominations for non-agency B2B marketers.
A panel of expert judges assess the nominees using any anecdotal info, data and examples provided in the nominations, as well as publicly available info and industry reputation.
Our deepest thanks to the judges for the countless hours they invested many hours in evaluating hundreds of nominations. You are each essential to the success of the B2B Game Changers Spotlight.
Expert Advice from These B2B Marketing Pros
You can follow the 2018 B2B Game Changers here. Keep in mind, not all of them are on Twitter. When you're hyper-focused on driving revenue, who has time to tweet?
For a deeper look into the strategies of these game-changing marketers, get the 2018 B2B Game Changers eBook: Real Revenue Marketing Strategies to Advance Your Game.