PHOENIX – January 16, 2019 – Integrate, the leader in demand orchestration, today announced it has acquired ListenLoop, a software company that powers a best-of-breed B2B account-based programmatic platform. Integrate also announced that it has publicly launched a programmatic account-based demand generation solution powered by ListenLoop to help B2B marketers accelerate revenue by increasing the quantity and quality of targeted account leads.
The acquisition of ListenLoop underscores Integrate’s long-term commitment to expand its B2B SaaS platform to orchestrate the most crucial marketing channels for B2B marketing success. Within the Integrate platform, customers can now execute, manage, measure and connect programmatic with demand generation, bridging the gap between accounts and contacts.
"B2B marketers are frustrated by their inability to prove ROI from their programmatic investments. While impressions and clicks are a cursor for engagement, the real ROI comes from understanding marketing’s contribution to revenue"
- Jeremy Bloom, Founder and CEO of Integrate
While programmatic advertising helps B2B marketers generate awareness among their targeted contacts, it is not an effective way to generate opted-in leads for sales. The acquisition of ListenLoop allows Integrate to enable marketers to incorporate programmatic into a cross-channel approach and generate opted-in leads across the buying committee of an account.
"After running an extended private beta with Dell and some of our other large B2B customers leveraging ListenLoop and Integrate, it became crystal clear that connecting programmatic to pipeline added the value and insight that our marketers were looking for. Acquiring ListenLoop marks the first step in our journey to build a best-in-class ABM capability and represents a key part of our broader vision to orchestrate the top funnel for B2B marketers."
-Jeremy Bloom, Founder and CEO of Integrate
"We were looking for a partner to help us push our programmatic ABM to the next level, aligning brand awareness with demand generation. The Integrate platform is unlike any other solution we evaluated, and we couldn’t be more excited to kick things off. Integrate is going to be a key part of accelerating our ABM and overall digital strategy moving forward."
- Marina Lemas, Integrated Demand Marketing at Gigamon
Key features of Integrate’s programmatic account-based demand generation solution powered by ListenLoop include:
- Account-Based Targeting – Integrate customers can centralize target-account list data from ABM, predictive analytics, marketing automation and CRM systems within the Integrate platform.
- Account-Based Engagement – Integrate customers can create awareness among targeted decision-makers through personalized display ads on websites and mobile apps, and then convert engaged prospects into qualified leads through branded content, which can be syndicated via the Integrate Data Marketplace’s more than 150 third-party media partners.
- Data Integrity Services – Integrate automates the process of ensuring ABM lead data is accurate and complete before being fed into CRM or marketing automation systems.
- Real-Time ABM Measurement – Integrate customers can measure and optimize account-based programmatic campaigns in addition to their demand marketing campaigns.
As part of the acquisition, ListenLoop’s team will join Integrate, including co-founder and CEO Rodrigo Fuentes as vice president of product, programmatic, and co-founder and CTO Sandeep Arneja as vice president of technology, programmatic.
For more information, visit https://www.integrate.com/abm-demand-generation. On January 30, Integrate will host a live webinar on “From Programmatic to Pipeline: Maximizing ROI from ABM Programs” featuring demand marketing leaders. Register here: https://www.integrate.com/solutions/revenue-marketing.
“Demand Orchestration is an emerging capability for B2B marketers charged with demand marketing. This LinkedIn agreement and the integration of social demand gen lead data is a logical step to ensure the data quality and speed required today.”
For questions about this announcement, you can contact the Integrate team here.