Book Recognizes that Accounts Don’t Buy; People Do and Provides Fresh, Buyer-Driven Approach to B2B Marketing
BOSTON, MA and REMOTE – August 8, 2022 – Integrate, the leader in Precision Demand Marketing (PDM) announced today at B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange (B2BSMX), the launch of its new book, Precision Demand Marketing: Achieving the Promise of Predictable Pipeline, authored by Integrate co-founder and CEO, Jeremy Bloom and Integrate CMO, Deb Wolf. The book provides a practical, hands-on approach to adopting a buyer-driven, omnichannel Precision Demand Marketing strategy that enables marketers to find and attract ideal buyers, wherever they are, right when they’re ready to buy.
“This fast-paced book is one you want every marketer and business leader you work with to read,” said Leslie Alore, Global VP, Growth Marketing, Ivanti. “Brilliant in its practical simplicity, the formula laid out within will leave you confident that Precision Demand Marketing is the way to achieve the nirvana of predictable revenue growth combined with a superior buyer experience.”
Recent research reports that the B2B buying process has become more digital and complex. McKinsey reports that more than three quarters of buyers and sellers say they now prefer digital self-serve and remote human engagement over face-to-face interactions—a sentiment that has steadily intensified even after lockdowns have ended. Meanwhile, Forrester reports that the number of interactions required to make B2B buying decisions jumped 58% from 17 in 2019 to 27 in 2021, indicating a new level of attention and due diligence for purchases during the pandemic.
“Today’s B2B world has become infinitely more complex and competitive as our buyers become digital-first and do their research independently and across multiple channels,” said Jeremy Bloom, co-founder and CEO of Integrate. “Add to that today’s current economic uncertainty, and it’s clear that B2B marketers cannot afford to be anything less than precise when it comes to connecting with their buyers and reaching their goals.”
The book discusses the five principles of Precision Demand Marketing to grow a buyer-driven organization: Target, activate, govern, connect, measure and govern.
- Target buyers, not just accounts, from a holistic perspective, not simply where they are in the buying process.
- Activate an omnichannel experience, meeting buyers wherever they are in their sometimes-disjointed journeys.
- Govern to get all the available data right––a marketable database––to orchestrate marketing.
- Connect the dots, creating a tech ecosystem that works for the buyer’s experience, not the marketer’s experience.
- Measure to improve the buyer experience and tie those metrics to business objectives and drivers.
“Precision Demand Marketing enables marketers to operate with an agile, always-on mindset, as well as a focused, account-based approach so they can deliver maximum ROI,” said Deb Wolf, CMO of Integrate. “Our customers include some of the most sophisticated marketing leaders at the largest global B2B technology organizations around the globe, and we’re thrilled to showcase their perspectives and advice as they move to adopt a Precision Demand Marketing approach to make their marketing efforts succeed in today’s market.”
Integrate customers and partners featured in the book include:
- Ryan Adami, Director, Digital Acquisition, DocuSign
- David Alexander, SVP, Marketing Global Demand and Operations, F5
- Leslie Alore, Global VP, Growth Marketing, Ivanti
- Heather Berggren, Sr. Director, Strategy, Planning & Operations and Chief of Staff to the CMO, Cisco Secure
- Dawn Colossi, CMO, Software AG
- Koen De Witte, Managing Director & Founder, LeadFabric
- Nicole Fuselier, VP, Revenue Marketing, Dremio
- Patrice Greene, President and Co-founder, Inverta
- Matt Heinz, President, Heinz Marketing
- Bala Kudaravalli, Sr. Director, Product Management, C3 AI
- Ben Lack, CEO, Interrupt Media
- Carrie Palin, SVP & Chief Marketing Officer, Cisco
- Michael Pollack, EVP, Market Innovation, HG Insights
- Jaime Romero, VP, Marketing, Fortinet
- Lena Waters, VP, Global Demand, DocuSign
- Jess Weimer, Vice President, Enterprise Marketing, Upwork
- Jacqueline Woods, CMO, Teradata
- Scott Vaughan, Chief Market Officer, GTM & Marketing Advisor to CXOs & Investors
To learn more about the Precision Demand Marketing book and to order a copy, please read our blog, “Writing the Book on Today’s Best B2B Marketing Strategy: Precision Demand Marketing” or visit: https://events.integrate.com/precision-demand-marketing-book.