Keeping your information secure is one of Integrate’s most important responsibilities. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with all data protection laws and regulations applicable to the processing of personal information, including but not limited to the laws and regulations of the European Union, the European Economic Area and their member states, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America. We limit access to personal information to third parties and employees who have a business reason to know this information. We maintain strict internal policies against unauthorized disclosure or use of your personal information.
In the course of your interaction with our websites and our Services, your data will be processed by the following Integrate companies:
- Integrate.com, Inc., incorporated in Delaware. Integrate is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”).
- SR Solutions Inc., dba ListenLoop incorporated in Delaware. ListenLoop is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”).
- Integrate (Europe) Ltd., incorporated in England and Wales. Integrate (Europe) Ltd is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”).
Throughout this policy we may refer to “supervisory authorities” – this could refer to the FTC or the ICO, depending on which Integrate company is involved in the collection and/or processing of data.
Collected and Stored Information
Integrate may collect the following personal information about you:
- The use of enquiry and registration forms.
- Your use or purchase of our products and Services.
- The provision of your details to us either online or offline.
- Application and website usage data.
- File transfer and viewing data.
- For mobile app users: device type, operating system, and app version.
The collected data elements may include, but are not limited to:
- Company Name, address, phone and fax number
- Home address and phone number
- Job title
- Mobile Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Market research data
Use of Personal Information
Personal information submitted by you to Integrate is used to operate, maintain, and provide general and unique features of the website for your use and for Integrate to provide its Services.
Integrate may provide you with information about products and services we offer.
Integrate uses both personal information and certain non-personally identifiable information, such as, but not limited to, anonymous data, browser type, cookies, and clickstream data to improve the quality and use designs of the websites and Services through analysis of this data and usage trends.
Integrate uses clear GIFs and log file data to: (i) provide custom content and preferences; (ii) remember information necessary for logging in to your website account to save you time in re-entering such information; (iii) monitor the impact and effectiveness of Integrate marketing efforts; (iv) monitor aggregate metrics providing detailed data on your activities while on the website; and (v) track your submissions, entries, and status. You can read more about these technologies in the Cookies section.
By ListenLoop: ListenLoop may advertise products and services of interest to you. ListenLoop partners with websites and advertising companies with whom you have shared your interests to serve you ads based on your web browsing activity. ListenLoop uses retargeting vendors, to advertise in a way that’s relevant and personalized to you. You allow us to use any information you have provided to serve a relevant ad to you. For instance, AdWords remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you, based on what parts of the ListenLoop website you have viewed.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Integrate will not share your information with third parties, except for third-party vendors and service providers that work with Integrate. We will only share personal information to these vendors and service providers to help us provide a product or service to you. Examples of third parties we work with are our subsidiaries or affiliate companies, Customer Relationship Managements (“CRMs”), marketing automation providers, invoicing suppliers, shippers, servicers, information processors, financial institutions, data appending services, surge scoring companies and professional advisors. These third parties only have access to personal information necessary for them to perform their services.
Integrate may be required to share your information in other circumstances, such as: (i) assisting government enforcement agencies; (ii) investigating and defending Integrate against third party claims or allegations; and/or (iii) protecting the rights, property, or personal safety of Integrate or others, provided it does not outweigh your personal rights. If Integrate is forced to make such additional disclosures, Integrate will always use reasonable efforts to provide you prior notice.
Integrate does not share personal information with other non-affiliated third-party companies for their commercial use without your consent. In limited circumstances, if you express interest in our Services, but we determine one of our partners is better suited to supply that service, we may share your information with that partner, to enable you to obtain suitable services from them directly.
Integrate may share non-personal information, such as anonymous user data and traffic data, to better understand usage patterns and trends analysis for certain content, advertisements, promotions, services, and/or functionality of Integrate’s Websites.
Integrate may collect information about you regarding your use of our Services or automatically about your visit to our website using cookies. Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device. Cookies are widely used by website owners to make their website work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information. Cookies set by Integrate are called “first-party cookies.” Cookies set by parties other than Integrate, are called “third-party cookies.” Third-party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g., advertising, interactive content and analytics). We use first and third-party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons for our website to operate, and we refer to these as “essential” or “strictly necessary” cookies. Other cookies enable us to track various data points. Use of these cookies can also help to speed your access to the website as they serve as ‘reminders’ as to who you are. They may help us remember your username and preferences, analyze how our website is performing or allow us to recommend content we believe you will be interested in. While we recommend that you allow these cookies to perform their tasks, you may adjust your computer’s settings to restrict or refuse them. However, some features or sections of the Website may not function properly, or not all, if the ability to accept cookies is disabled. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personal information you submit while on our site.
Your web browser can be set to control cookie settings. These settings allow you to control whether you accept cookies, reject cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to your browser. If your browser is set to reject cookies, websites that are cookie-enabled will not recognize you when you return to the website, and some website functionality may be lost. The Help section of your browser may tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies. To find out more about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
To opt out of cookies:
- You can adjust your cookie preference with Integrate via the cookie banner on our website.
- If you wish to opt-out of mobile advertising, please follow the instructions on resetting your Advertising IDs for iOS or Android.
Cookies are not the only way to recognize or track visitors to a website. Integrate may use other, similar technologies from time to time, like web beacons (sometimes called “tracking pixels” or “clear GIFs.” Clear GiIFs are tiny graphics files that contain a unique non-personally identifier that enables us to recognize when someone has visited our Website or opened an email including them. This allows us, for example, to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within the website to another, to improve site performance and to measure the success of email marketing campaigns.
Additionally, Integrate may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails dispatched to users to track which emails are being opened by the recipients. This act helps Integrate to determine active and inactive email addresses.
When you log into our system, our servers will automatically record and archive certain information that web-browsers send whenever visiting a website. These server logs may include information vital to validating authorization to access your account and/or Services. Information, such as a web request, Internet Protocol (the “IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring pages, exit pages and visited URLs, platform type, click counts, pages viewed and in what order, time spent, the date and time of the request, and other important data is necessary to validate and authorize a user’s entry and activity on the website.
California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)
If you are a resident of California, the CCPA offers you important rights which you can exercise. In summary, those include the rights to:
- California residents may request certain information regarding Integrate’s disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to email@example.com. Please include your name, mailing address, and email address if you want to receive a response by email. Otherwise, we will respond by postal mail within the time required by applicable law.
- California residents may request that Integrate not sell their personal information by clicking the “Do Not Sell My Information” link at the bottom of the Integrate.com home page.
- If you are a California resident below the age of 18 and are a registered user of any of Integrate’s Services, then you may request that we remove any content that you created and publicly posted on our website (“User Content”). To request removal of your User Content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a detailed description of the specific User Content. Integrate reserves the right to request that you provide information that will enable us to confirm that the User Content that you want removed was created and posted by you.
- Integrate will make a good faith effort to delete or remove your User Content from public view as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note, however, that your request to delete your User Content does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your User Content. Your User Content may remain on backup media, cached or otherwise retained by Integrate for administrative or legal purposes or your User Content may remain publicly available if you or someone else has forwarded or re-posted your User Content on another website or service prior to its deletion. Integrate may also be required by law to not remove (or allow removal) of your User Content.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and UK General Data Protection Regulation
If you are based in the EU or the UK, under the GDPR you have certain rights which you can exercise free of charge. In summary, those rights include:
- The right to access your personal information;
- The right to rectification of inaccurate personal information;
- The right to erasure (the right to be forgotten);
- The right to data portability;
- The right to object at any time to processing of your personal information for direct marketing;
- The right to object to decision-making based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you;
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances; and
- The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You may also file a complaint by emailing Integrate’s Vice President of Risk and Compliance at email@example.com or Integrate’s nominated representative at Integrate@LionheartSquared.eu. You may also direct questions or complaints to the Data Protection Commission in Ireland, which is Integrate’s lead supervisory authority, at: Data Protection Commission, 21 Fitzwilliam Square South, Dublin 2, D02 Rd28, Ireland; +353 578 684 800.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the guidance from the European Data Protection Board at http://www.edpb.europa.eu/edpb_en.
For EU, UK and Swiss Individuals: Compliance with Privacy Shield Notice for Personal Information Transfers to the United States
Pursuant to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, the following principles apply:
- EU, UK and Swiss individuals have the right to access their personal information that is transferred into the United States and to correct, amend or delete incorrect data or request deletion of information that has been processed in violation of the Principles. Individuals wishing to exercise this right may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Integrate may be required to provide personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities including to meet national security and law enforcement requirements.
- Integrate does not provide personal information to non-agent third parties or provide any use of data for reasons other than those for which it was provided. If this process should change in the future, we will update this policy to identify those third parties and provide individuals with opt-in or opt-out choice prior to releasing their information.
Attention: Vice President, Risk and Compliance
111 West Monroe Street, 19th Floor
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Integrate’s accountability for personal information it receives pursuant to the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield (“Privacy Shield Principles”), and subsequent transfer of that data to third parties, is detailed in the Privacy Shield Principles. In cases of onward transfers to third parties of data of Swiss individuals received, pursuant to the Privacy Shield Principles, Integrate is liable unless we can prove we were not a party to the events giving rise to the damages.
Integrate has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, operated by BBB National Programs. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit https://www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/ for more information and to file a complaint. Please do not refer HR complaints to BBB EU Privacy Shield.
Human Resources Data Received Pursuant to the Privacy Shield
Personal information received by Integrate from the EU, including the United Kingdom, includes human resource data on employees in the UK. Integrate is a data controller when it collects and maintains human resources data, including applications for employment on EU individuals and personnel files on UK employees. Any personal information provided by Integrate employees in the EU during their employment will be handled and transferred in compliance with the requirements of the law of the UK or member state. Such personal information, including sensitive data, will be collected, held, processed, and disclosed by Integrate to third party sub-processors, or any other person as may be necessary, as required by law.
Integrate commits to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities and will comply with the advice given by the panel, as applicable, with regard to human resources data transferred from the EU and/or UK. Please do not refer HR complaints to BBB EU Privacy Shield.
If your Privacy Shield complaint cannot be resolved through the above channels, under certain conditions, you may invoke binding arbitration for some residual claims not resolved by other redress mechanisms. See Privacy Shield Annex 1 at https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=ANNEX-I-introduction
Integrate’s Global Privacy Practices
Where applicable law requires us to ensure that an international data transfer is governed by a data transfer mechanism, we use one or more of the approved mechanisms, e.g.: EU Standard Contractual Clauses with a data recipient outside the EEA or the UK, or verification that the recipient has implemented Binding Corporate Rules.
Integrate complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”), CCPA and GDPR. Integrate recognizing the responsibility to protect the privacy of young children at all times and to the best of everyone’s ability. For that reason, Integrate does not knowingly collect or maintain any information via the website from persons under the age of sixteen (16), and no part of our website is directed to persons under the age of sixteen (16). If an underage person provides such information and Integrate has unknowingly collected said information, then Integrate will take the appropriate steps to delete this information immediately upon discovery. If you believe that Integrate is processing said information, please contact email@example.com.
Transfer of Rights
Should Integrate be acquired, merged, or endeavor to become closed for business, Integrate reserves the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information collected, during the due course of business. This information may be held as part of any such acquisition, merger, sale, or other change of control or business entity status.
Changes and Updates
You may contact Integrate’s Vice President of Risk and Compliance at:
Attention: VP, Risk and Compliance
111 West Monroe Street, 19th Floor
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Phone (International): (1)866-478-0326
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
You may, at any time, update or edit your profile information and email preferences by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting Integrate’s Vice President of Risk and Compliance.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please email Integrate Privacy Team at email@example.com or send a written request by post to the contact provided below.
Attention: VP of Risk and Complaince
111 West Monroe Street, 19th Floor
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Direct Dial (International): (1)866-478-0326