Integrate.com, Inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively “Integrate”) are committed to protecting the privacy of the companies and individuals that register and use our websites and use our services (“Services”), and the information they provide to us. Integrate values your privacy and it is and always will be one of our top priorities. We are focused on protecting your data from unauthorized access and/or use.
In the course of your use of the websites and Services, your data will be processed by the following Integrate companies:
- Integrate.com, Inc., incorporated in Delaware. Integrate is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”).
- SR Solutions Inc, dba ListenLoop incorporated in Delaware. ListenLoop is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”).
- Integrate (Europe) Ltd incorporated in England and Wales. Integrate (Europe) Ltd is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”).
Throughout this policy we may refer to “supervisory authorities” – this could refer either to the FTC or the ICO, depending on which Integrate company is involved in the collection and/or processing of data.
Collected and Stored Information
- Integrate may collect the following personal information about you:
- The use of enquiry and registration forms.
- Your use or purchase of our products and Services.
- The provision of your details to us either online or offline.
- Application and website usage data.
- File transfer and viewing data.
- For mobile app users: device type, operating system, and app version.
- The collected data elements may include, but are not limited to:
- Company Name, address, phone and fax number
- Home address and phone number
- Job title
- Mobile Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Market research data
- Integrate may collect information about you regarding your use of our Services or automatically about your visit to our website using cookies. Cookies, are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters, are deployed to your computer or mobile device to uniquely identify your presence when you visit our website. Integrate may use session cookies and persistent cookies for the purpose of tracking various data points. Use of these cookies can also help to speed your access to the website as they serve as ‘reminders’ as to who you are to our programming. They may help us remember your username and preferences, analyze how our website is performing or allow us to recommend content we believe you will be interested in. While we recommend that you allow these cookies to perform their tasks, you may adjust your computer’s settings to restrict or refuse them. However, some features or sections of the Website may not function properly, or not all, if the ability to accept cookies is disabled. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personal information you submit while on our site.
- Clear .GIFs: Integrate may choose to utilize “clear .GIFs” to track the online usage patterns of our users in a non-personally identifiable manner. Additionally, Integrate may also use clear .GIFs in HTML-based emails dispatched to users to track which emails are being opened by the recipients. This act helps Integrate to determine active and inactive email addresses.
- Log File Data: When you log into our system, our servers will automatically record and archive certain information that web-browsers send whenever visiting a website. These server logs may include information vital to validating authorization to access your account and/or Services. Information, such as a web request, Internet Protocol (the “IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring pages, exit pages and visited URLs, platform type, click counts, pages viewed and in what order, time spent, the date and time of the request, and other important data is necessary to validate and authorize a user’s entry and activity on the website.
- Your web browser can be set to control cookie settings. These settings allow you to control whether you accept cookies, reject cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to your browser. If your browser is set to reject cookies, websites that are cookie-enabled will not recognize you when you return to the website, and some website functionality may be lost. The Help section of your browser may tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies. To find out more about cookies, visit aboutcookies.org.
Use of Personal Information
- Personal information submitted by you to Integrate is used to operate, maintain, and provide general and unique features of the website for your use and for Integrate to provide its Services.
- Integrate may provide you with information about products and services we offer.
- Integrate uses both personal data and certain non-personally identifiable information, such as, but not limited to, anonymous data, browser type, cookies, IP addresses, and clickstream data to improve the quality and use designs of the websites and Services through analysis of this data and usage trends.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
You may, at any time, update or edit your profile information and email preferences by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For EU Individuals: Your Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
Beginning May 25, 2018, EU-based individuals also have the right to file a complaint with their local data supervisory authority or by emailing Integrate’s Vice President of Risk and Compliance at email@example.com or Integrate’s nominated representative at Integrate@LionheartSquared.eu. You may also direct questions or complaints to the Data Protection Commission in Ireland, which is Integrate’s lead supervisory authority, at: Data Protection Commission, 21 Fitzwilliam Square South, Dublin 2, D02 Rd28, Ireland; +353 578 684 800.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- If you are based in the EU, under the GDPR you have important rights which you can exercise free of charge. In summary, those include the right to:
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold.
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations.
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations.
- Object at any time to processing of your personal information for direct marketing.
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information.
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office on individual rights under General Data Protection Regulation.
If you wish to exercise any of those rights, please email Integrate Privacy Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written request by post to the contacts provided below.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):
- If you are a resident of California, the CCPA offers you important rights which you can exercise. In summary, those include the rights to:
- California residents may request certain information regarding Integrate’s disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to email@example.com. Please include your name, mailing address, and email address if you want to receive a response by email. Otherwise, we will respond by postal mail within the time required by applicable law.
- California residents may request that Integrate not sell their personal information by clicking the “Do Not Sell My Information” link at the bottom of the Integrate.com home page.
- If you are a California resident under age 18 and are a registered user of any of the Services, then you may request that we remove any content that you created and publicly posted on our website (“User Content”). To request removal of your User Content, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific User Content to firstname.lastname@example.org. Integrate reserves the right to request that you provide information that will enable us to confirm that the User Content that you want removed was created and posted by you.
- Integrate will make a good faith effort to delete or remove your User Content from public view as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note, however, that your request that we delete your User Content does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your User Content. Your User Content may remain on backup media, cached or otherwise retained by Integrate for administrative or legal purposes or your User Content may remain publicly available if you or someone else has forwarded or re-posted your User Content on another website or service prior to its deletion. Integrate may also be required by law to not remove (or allow removal) of your User Content.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- Integrate will not share your information with third parties, except for third-party vendors and service providers that work with Integrate. We will only share personal information to these vendors and service providers to help us provide a product or service to you. Examples of third parties we work with are our subsidiaries or affiliate companies, Customer Relationship Managements or CRMs, marketing automation providers, invoicing suppliers, call center operators, shippers, servicers, information processors, financial institutions, data appending services, surge scoring companies and professional advisors. These third parties only have access to personal information necessary for them to complete their service.
- Sometimes Integrate might be required to share your data in other circumstances. Other causes potentially requiring the release of data may include, but are not limited to: (i) assisting government enforcement agencies; (ii) investigating and defending Integrate against third party claims or allegations; and/or (iii) protecting the rights, property, or personal safety of Integrate or others, provided it does not outweigh your personal rights. If Integrate is forced to make such additional disclosures, Integrate will always use reasonable efforts to give you prior notice of such disclosure.
- Integrate does not share personal information with other non-affiliated third-party companies for their commercial use or marketing use without your consent, except as part of Services. In limited circumstances, if you express interest in our Services but we determine one of our partners is better suited to supply what you are after, we might share your information with that partner to enable you to obtain suitable services from them directly.
- Integrate may share non-personal information, such as anonymous user data and traffic data, in order to understand usage patterns and trends analysis for certain content, advertisements, promotions, services, and/or functionality of Integrate’s Websites.
- Integrate’s accountability for personal information it receives pursuant to the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield (“Privacy Shield Principles”) and subsequent transfer of that data to third parties is detailed in the Privacy Shield Principles. In cases of onward transfer to third parties of data of EU, UK and Swiss individuals received, pursuant to the Privacy Shield Principles, Integrate is liable unless we can prove we were not a party to the events giving rise to the damages.
ListenLoop may advertise products and services of interest to you. ListenLoop partners with websites with whom you have shared your interests and asks that they serve our ads to users who have expressed an interest in ListenLoop products or services. We may also partner with advertising companies to serve you ads based on your web browsing activity, purchases and/or interests.
We use retargeting vendors, to advertise ListenLoop in a way that’s relevant and personalized to you. You allow us to use any information you have provided to serve a relevant ad to you. For instance, AdWords remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of the ListenLoop website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your device. Additionally, if you explicitly consent by submitting ListenLoop forms, we may use that information within an ad.
Example: a cookie may identify that your device has visited a certain page, and we may show ads relating to that page. Example: you submit a form identifying yourself as a marketer, then we may show ads relating to that title or position. Google AdWords Remarketing and other retargeting providers allow us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
Integrate’s Global Privacy Practices
For EU, UK and Swiss Individuals: Privacy Shield Notice for Personal Data Transfers to the United States:
Pursuant to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, the following principles apply:
- EU, UK and Swiss individuals have the right to access their personal data that is transferred into the United States and to correct, amend or delete incorrect data or request deletion of information that has been processed in violation of the Principles. Individuals wishing to exercise this right may do so by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Integrate may be required to provide personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities including to meet national security and law enforcement requirements.
- Integrate does not provide personal data to non-agent third parties or provide any use of data for reasons other than those for which it was provided. If this process should change in the future, we will update this policy to identify those third parties and provide individuals with opt-in or opt-out choice prior to releasing their information.
Attention: Vice President, Risk and Compliance
111 West Monroe Street, 19th Floor
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Integrate has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, operated by BBB National Programs. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit https://www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/ for more information and to file a complaint. Please do not refer HR complaints to BBB EU Privacy Shield.
Human Resources Data Received Pursuant to the Privacy Shield
Personal information received by Integrate from the EU, including the United Kingdom, includes human resource data on employees in the UK. Integrate is a data controller when it collects and maintains human resources data, including applications for employment on EU individuals and personnel files on UK employees. Any personal data provided by Integrate employees in the EU during the course of their employment will be handled and transferred in compliance with the requirements of the law of the UK or member state. Such personal data, including sensitive data, will be collected, held, processed and disclosed by Integrate to third party sub-processors, or any other person as may be necessary, as required by law.
Integrate commits to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities and will comply with the advice given by the panel, as applicable, with regard to human resources data transferred from the EU and/or UK. Please do not refer HR complaints to BBB EU Privacy Shield.
If your Privacy Shield complaint cannot be resolved through the above channels, under certain conditions, you may invoke binding arbitration for some residual claims not resolved by other redress mechanisms. See Privacy Shield Annex 1 at https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=ANNEX-I-introduction.
Integrate complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) and GDPR, recognizing the responsibility to protect the privacy of young children at all times and to the best of everyone’s ability. For that reason, Integrate does not knowingly collect or maintain any information via the website from persons under the age of sixteen (16), and no part of our website is directed to persons under the age of sixteen (16). If an underage person provides such information and Integrate has unknowingly collected said information, then Integrate will take the appropriate steps to delete this information immediately upon discovery. If you believe that Integrate is processing said information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer of Rights
Should Integrate be acquired, merged, or endeavor to become closed for business, Integrate reserves the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information collected, during the due course of business. This information may be held as part of any such acquisition, merger, sale, or other change of control or business entity status.
You may contact Integrate’s Vice President of Risk and Compliance at:
Attention: VP of Risk and Compliance
111 West Monroe Street, 19th Floor
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Direct Dial (International): (1)866-478-0326
Changes and Updates